Breaking News & Corporate Media
We're global, serving a global list of clients responding to a global marketplace.
Stop and answer this question: Do you want to advertise on the Internet or do you want to distribute your company's press releases to the right audience?
If you're looking for members of the wider media; journalists, to receive and use your company's news, read on. If you're looking to advertise on the Internet you've come to the wrong place.
Google has effectively made the concept of blanketing the Internet with repetitious and irrelevant media ineffective and with good reason.
Simply put, the purpose of a search engine is to deliver relevant results. In the past, traditional SEO techniques made it possible to 'trick' or 'engineer' those results.
So it’s no surprise that Google, Bing and other search engines will have been actively working on methods to knock back useless content that serves to dilute the Internet. Duplicate or irrelevant content is of little value when you're searching for something. So what’s the answer?
WireNews has been advising our members against posting their media through multiple websites since 2001. Today, it makes more sense than ever to deliver your message to the right audience. Many of today's largest agencies use WireNews to distribute their client's media due to our pricing and unparalleled success. Today, blasting your media out to the World, without a specific target audience in mind will actually reduce the overall value of your message.
In just 3-easy-steps, your compelling, relevant content will be delivered to the right audience and it will generate the kind of results you’re looking for without the tricks of the past. It's called Content Marketing Optimization or CMO.
Choose a plan that's right for you. WireNews distributes your corporate press release to millions of consumers and top media contacts including:
- Over 350,000 journalists
- Over 275,000 bloggers
- Many top search, news & media/blog websites (Read ToS)
- Several of the most widely used Social Media Networks
By publishing your company's press release with WireNews you can:
- Increase traffic to your website
- Develop lasting SEO v2 value for your website (like SEO, but not what you may think)
- Achieve lasting Content Marketing Optimization (CMO)
- Publish related video (in association with YouTube)
- Permanently host your company's press releases
- Upload your logo or images
- Maintain unique contacts for each press release
- Ensure 'uniqueness' of your media
- Save money over 'most' other press release distribution services
- Pay in either USD, GBP or EUR and even use PayPal; it's your choice!
Write For Us
Some like to call it 'citizen journalism', but we're really looking for professionals (paid and unpaid). If you'd like to write for WireNews, to contribute your op-ed (opinion) pieces for publication, click here to find out how you can get started today!
Journalists are invited to register for free to receive timely PR notifications by email. If you're registered with WireNews you can apply for and obtain an International Press Card.